On Tuesday, July 22, 2003, at 11:27 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

My reply was a succinct, direct reponse to a likewise succinct, direct comment. When formulating a reply, I read nothing into the comment, nor attempted some type of exegesis.
miscdas

miscdas, in western cultures, TIME = MONEY is a universal and widely used metaphor. What you thought was a succinct reply was unbelievable for me. When I think of viruses, I think of not only outlays of $ for virus scanning software, but mainly I think of the time, hassle and frustration of dealing with them.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com