If you're not in a hurry, I'm writing a little external which will allow you to do just that.

The external will make it possible to execute OLE commands directly from Revolution. This means than a lot of what's possible in Visual Basic (at least regarding Interapplication Communication) will be available in Transcript, including running VBscripts in a way similar to AppleScript.

Actually I've been using the external myself for some time now, but I still need to find some spare time somewhere to prep it for distribution (other people usually manage to find bugs in my code that I would never encounter myself).

Joeri Paeleman