On Saturday, July 26, 2003, at 11:57 PM, David Kwinter wrote:

This may not be of interest, but I have a 1.5MB text file, one word per line
which is quite comprehensive, it includes separate lines for plural forms of
words as well as past and present conjugations of verbs. I've found it very
useful. If anyone wants to play around with it, reply and I'll put it on the
web.

David, great- I would like to download it.

BTW for you Mac-sen, on OS X /usr/share/dict/words is 235K lines, 2.5MB.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com