Is there no way to attach to this in Rev? When I try the text-to-speech
sample stack included with the Rev 2.0.1 folder (for Windows), it sees
no voices available.

It's supposed to work with SAPI 4.x, not the 5 or Net or whatever. So the end user needs to install the old version.

I installed SAPI 4.x with the old TTSPAK download offered with the old externals, and it doesn't work right on XP. I need to remove that and try again with the SAPI download from Microsoft's website. Can you try it and see if it works? It should, and I'll try again too and see if I can get it installed right on my computer.

Best wishes,

Curry