[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Runrev should instead be publicising Revolution. And this means attending other than Mac-only events - unfortunate as it may be to Mac and Linux users, Win32 still massively dominates the desktop. The whole xCard/xTalk paradigm is virtually unknown to Win32 users/developers. This is where they need to market, and it is precisely the people in this market who need the opportunity to understand the xCard paradigm that the Starter Kit provided.
>

> Regards
> Bernard

And it would be usefull to have the xCard/xTalk paradigm best knowed in the Linux sphere. Emediat Inc. (RadBuilder3) has build a partnership with Suse AG. I belive that it would be good to see RunRev do the same with both RedHat and Suse...

--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Serveurs d'applications et SGBDR (Web/PGI)
Penser et produire l'avantage compétitif