On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 07:42 AM, Ken Norris wrote:

However, as has been suggested in another thread, I recommend you go through
the sample stack 'Employee Database'.

This is great. Just what I've been looking for. When I said I could use a simple text editor example I never expected to find this right under my nose. It's exactly what the accomplished programer (dumb-sh*t me) needed. I even remember others on this list several months ago suggesting a look at it in other threads. I guess I should have. ...and it's far better than a text editor.