Dar Scott wrote:

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 03:40 PM, Pierre Sahores wrote:

Win32 is able to host such apps too, as long as the apps are launched in graphical mode, even id they are only working just as *NIX deamon apps would do.

I have run standalones as services with the service gui on and off. I have used them as command-line apps, too. Both seem to be discouraged. It would be great to simply run the engine without the full gui. It would be great to have command-line parsing and stdin and stdout working right, too.

Is there a special engine for this? Where do I find it?

Dar Scott

Did you use the win32 cmc engine before ?

It's available for download at <http://www.metacard.com/get.html>

--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Serveurs d'applications et SGBDR (Web/PGI)
Penser et produire l'avantage compétitif