as far as i remember, load font was available only for windows, so it won't solve the cross-platform font problem that has been discussed here. or am i wrong?

Am Montag, 18.08.03 um 21:32 Uhr schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> I don't know anything about "attaching" fonts to an application. I just
> include the fonts in my installer. And this works fine [for me].

Use Tuviah Snyder's EXT external to 'load' and 'unload' arbitrary fonts to make sure they are available, irrespective of the user's installed fonts.

/H