Le mardi, 19 aoû 2003, à 10:00 Europe/Brussels, Martin Steer a écrit :

Hello There,

Just a quick question to everyone here.

I've been trying to remove filenames (lines) from the string that the 'files' function returns. The basic algorithm I've been using is below, but I think I've found a problem in the 'repeat for each chunkType' control structure in Rev.

Here's a little piece of code I was using to test. I've taken the filename checking out of the loop because that's not the problem. Just put this in a button's script and step through it using the variable watcher...

Try :

delete line 1 of fileList

on mouseUp

put ".ds_store" & return & "Help File 1.xml" & return & "Help File 3.xml" into fileList

put 1 into i

  breakpoint
  repeat for each line currLine in fileList
    delete line 1 of fileList
    add 1 to i
  end repeat

end mouseUp