On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 11:16 AM, John Tenny wrote:

Anyone marketing through one of the on-line stores? If so, any recommendations or pitfalls?
I'm particularly interested in the education market, K-12 and college.

Are you asking about marketing, or just ecommerce solutions?

I have a shareware product for Mac OS X and I sell licenses via paypal and esellerate. Both are good; some people prefer pay pal, or prefer NOT to use paypal, so esellerate is a good backup. But neither of them provides any marketing persay.

There is a guy who posts a lot on the realbasic list who does international software marketing and distribution, and is apparently really good at it. Forgot his company name.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com