On 8/27/03 10:42 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

just bought 199 studio version, now what, the home page just gave me a thank you for your transaction and stoped!!! Where do I get my license?

I think they are still sleeping in Scotland right now, but when Heather wakes up and gets to work in a few hours she will send you your license. Revolution licenses are not generated by automated robots, but rather by a real live person who lovingly creates each license personally.

But in the meantime, can you restart Rev and continue to work? I haven't ever tried it, but it might work. Or maybe you'd need to reinstall if you want to use it over the next few hours.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]