Thanks to everybody who responded to my plea for help! Being new to Revolution, I really appreciate everyone being so helpful! I am a former REALbasic user who struggle with its complex programing language. Revolution is certainly easier but there is a lot to learn! I also have another question. In my RB project, I used a "container" to serve as a lookup table for correlations between intelligence and achievement tests. Is there similar procedure for Revolution that you can used for a lookup table?

Charles