Monte, a very basic question:

what does it mean when you say "start using the library"? I must say I haven't used your libraries yet so I am confused.

I used the ScriptLibraryInstaller.rev to create a userscript folder in componentes/save. I then placed uLinedFields.rev in that folder, restarted Revolution. I checked in Development -- Plugins --revScriptLibrary to make sure that the library loads on startup. Yet when I try the following script:

set the uLinedField of fld "Field 1" to true

- nothing happens.

What am I missing?

All best,

Toma

P.S. sorry if this gets posted twice -- it didn't seem to have gone through the first time.