Revolvers,

I have a poltergeist or gremlin running my Mac (MOS 9.9.2).

I have DSL with SBC and I always close the DSL when I go off-line. Since yesterday afternoon, something is opening a socket to my server. Every 15 minutes, a socket is opened to SBC.

At first I thought it was errant script dribbled into the stack I was working on or into the home stack. Today, I closed all apps except Launcher and Stickies and the dohicky strip at the bottom. At precisely 12:45 the socket opened. Every 15 minutes it opened again!

I cleared all the cookies. I just check the cookie jar and appears normal except for a site called "atwola.com"

Anyone got an inkling what's happening?

Ray G. Miller __________________ Turtlelips Productions 4009 Everett Ave. Oakland, CA 94602 MailTo:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (V) 510.530.1971 (F) 510.482.3491