Hi Dar,

On Thursday, October 23, 2003, at 06:17 AM, Klaus Major wrote:

function u pParam
  get ("u" & pParam)
  return the it of this stack
end u

I want to learn. Honest.

Good boy :-)

I still have trouble knowing and predicting when some things can be values and
when they need to be names and keywords. Is there some simple model for this?

Mere experience :-)

I found that only customprops are very sensitive when being called...

You can always -> "put fld ("ff" & myvar) into xyz" etc...

But no way with cps, until i found IT.
Clean and simple :-)

This works fine, but you have to track IT very carefully in this case,
sine IT can e.g. hold a "recently" asked filename or something like that...

Maybe IT is the only non-ambiguous variable, engine-wise...

Dar Scott

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]