On Oct 29, 2003, at 1:51 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

If I knew how to write externals. ;) Maybe some creative individual will volunteer. It sounds like this would be a fairly popular external.

Sorry I may have spoken too soon.

Anyone who can try it: The function requires 5 parameters. The last 3 I know how to provide, but the first 2: printSession and printSettings, I think must come from the engine itself. Just guessing though.

OSStatus PMSessionSetDestination (
        PMPrintSession      printSession,
        PMPrintSettings     printSettings,
        PMDestinationType   destType,