This doesnt sound to good. But I must admit that every order we have placed with RunRev during the last 3 years have been fulfilled correctly.

Best regards

Carsten

On 2/11-2003, at 1.23, Brian Maher wrote:

Hi Judy,

I believe the 'long-promised Rev. documentation' has been long-available:

http://secure.runrev.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc? Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=RROS&Category_Code=RM

US$99.

Orderable? Yes. Available? No.

I just cancelled my order for the documentation as it has been a few days more than 3 months since I ordered it (and my credit card was charged) and it still has not shipped.

Personally, I don't think they should be accepting orders for something that has not been available for that length of time.

Brian