My question is:
If I have already created a main stack with a bunch of cards in it then how can I add a splash screen to it? Can I make a substack open up first then go to the main stack? If not how else can I do this? It seems it is an important preplanning stage then to decide if you are going to need a splash screen.

Thanks all,

Tom