On Nov 4, 2003, at 7:43 PM, Ray Bennett wrote:

* Some VERY critical functionality is NOT well-behaved on Windows. Specifically, you can't rely on memory management to work the way you'd expect. The inability of Windows (or the rev engine on windows) to perform garbage collection of what has been paged and or swapped will, when you least expect it, crash your built application (and occasionally even the IDE) hard.

This sounds like a hell of a bug. I was just looking through your old posts to the list and I don't see anything narrowing it down to garbage collection and memory swapping. Is it in bugzilla and/or have you got help from runrev tracking this down?

Alex Rice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | Mindlube Software | <http://mindlube.com>