Have you tried the QT external I mentioned the other day? You can set the balance of a player to the left or right speaker. There is a demo stack which shows the code for doing this included with the download. Unfortunately it is OS X only right now.

Yes, I have, thanks, Trevor. It seems to work. There does not even seem to be much crosstalk between channels. Definitely fine for my purposes. Given Jason's solution we now have 2 options! Both need to be tested for lag. As I said in my last message, I will post the results as soon as I get a chance to do the testing.

Is there a way to have the sound files at a location different from the Revolution folder?

Thanks again, Axel