I have tried to download the Serendipity Library Update but simply am unable to find it.

Does it still exist?

Hello James,

If you tried oenolog.com, my website has moved to oenolog.net:
<http://www.oenolog.net/ftp/serendipity_downloader.htm>.

Please note the version of Serendipity Library at this URL contains the old, single-user version of Serendipity Database--Binary (SDB).

A Client/Server version of SDB is currently available only through the revolution_ipc group, <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/revolution_ipc>. I will be releasing the first version of SDB with a working Data Dictionary to the group within a few days. If it seems solid enough and Jan is OK with releasing libIPC to the Revolution community at large, it will be available to all within two weeks.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company