On 12/4/03 8:11 AM, Jim Hurley wrote:

Jacque,

Is there a way to simulate:

Repeat until the mouseClick

without monopolizing the CPU?

This repeat loop is useful when you want the user to be able to click the mouse to stop or interrupt screen activity.

Scott Rossi gave a good example. But I'll just add that I'm not immune myself to the convenience of the repeat loop. There are times when I know it is inefficient but I decide to take the trade-off anyway for the sake of convenience. But I usually indulge only for stacks I write for my own use. I use the "approved" method for anything that is shipping.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]