On Dec 4, 2003, at 3:18 AM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

If you could visit the link, please read the article and try it by yourself.

What I'm doing wrong?

Alejandro, I've no idea. I read the article and tried creating the example PDF with Emacs editor using various line endings, including just a ^M which is what another PDF file appeared to use. No matter what, I cannot view the doc with Preview.app on OS X.

If it's this hard to write a Hello World, just imagine how much work it would be to write actual content.

There is a reason the saying "I'd rather write postscript by hand than [...]" is often used sarcastically.

Alex Rice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | Mindlube Software | <http://mindlube.com>