Application Name: Equations
Version: 1
Availablility: Now or supply an estimated date. juin 2004
Publisher:
Website: perso.wanadoo.fr/in.bois
Contact Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Platforms: OS 9 et X, Windows
OS X Native?: Yes/No
Demo available: on the website
Price: free
Description (30 words or less)
We make a tutor for children of college to teach the solving of equations of first degree. We hope build an interface with layers in according with the level of learning. The first is to search trails, to try anything an other is to learn topics, an other to learn methods ... On any layer the pupil dispose of help.
A demo is available on our website, it 's written with Java. But I think that Revolution can offer us many possibilities.