On 12/10/03 11:40 PM, David Egbert wrote:

I've been using modeless to open stacks so that they have the pinstripes
seen in MacOS 10.1 & 10.2.  Everything looks great in development, but when
I build the stacks as standalones modeless shows a grey background instead
of the pinstripes (I'm in 10.2.8). Is there a library or something that
needs to be included?

Interesting. Sounds a little like the same loss I experienced where the background pattern disappeared in standalones. I thought it was the Distribution Builder at fault, but maybe it is something else. Sorry, I don't have a clue what it could be, but I get a gut feeling the problems are related. You might want to bug-report it.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]