Here it is the script to transfer a folder via FTP. It works. any suggestion to increase security?
I wish you an happy new year.
Ciao Paolo

LOCAL tUrl,tUrl2,LISTAFILES,KK,NOMECARTELLAREMOTO

on MouseUP
  if the opensockets is not empty then resetAll
  put field "MioFile" of this card into NOMECARTELLA
  if there is not folder NOMECARTELLA then exit to top
  set itemdelimiter to "/"
  put the last item of NOMECARTELLA into NOMECORTO
  set itemdelimiter to comma
  put "Desideri trasferite tutta la cartella" && NOMECORTO into DOMANDA
  answer  DOMANDA with "OK" or "ANNULLA"
  if it is "OK" then
    put field "MyUsername" of first card  into NOME
    put field "MyPas" of first card  into PAS
    put field "MyHost"  of first card into NOMEHOST
    put "ftp://"; &  NOME & ":" & PAS   & "@"  & NOMEHOST & "/" into tUrl

    put empty into LISTAFILES
    set the defaultfolder to NOMECARTELLA
    put the files  into LISTAFILESTEM
    repeat for each line LINEA in LISTAFILESTEM
      if char 1 of LINEA is "." then next repeat
      put LINEA & return after LISTAFILES
    end repeat

    ask "Nome della nuova cartella" with NOMECORTO
    put it into NOMECARTNUOVO
    CARICACARTELLA NOMECARTNUOVO
  end if
end MouseUP

On CARICACARTELLA NOMECORTO
  libURLSetFTPStopTime 30
  set itemdelimiter to "/"
  put field "cardes"  & "/" & NOMECORTO into NOMECARTELLAREMOTO
  put NOMECARTELLAREMOTO & "/.fantasma.txt" into NOMEFILEREMOTO
  put tUrl  &  NOMEFILEREMOTO  into  tUrl2
  put empty into tData
  libURLftpUpload tData,tUrl2,FINITO
end CARICACARTELLA

on FINITO then
   put tUrl2 & return into message
  -- delete URL tUrl2
  put 1 into KK
  put line KK of LISTAFILES into LINEA
  if there is file LINEA then
    CARICADATI LINEA
  else
    exit to top
  end if
end FINITO

On CARICADATI NOMEFILE
  set itemdelimiter to "/"
  put last item of NOMEFILE into NOMECORTO
  if the hilited of button "dati" is true then
    put "binfile:" & NOMEFILE into NOMEURL
  else
    put "file:" & NOMEFILE into NOMEURL
  end if

  put tUrl & NOMECARTELLAREMOTO & "/" & NOMECORTO into tUrl3
  put url NOMEURL into tData
  put tUrl3 & return after message
  libURLftpUpload tData,tUrl3,FINITO2
  -- FINITO2

end CARICADATI

on FINITO2 then
  -- if the opensockets is not empty then resetAll

  put empty into LINEA
  if KK >= (the number of lines of LISTAFILES) then
    answer "Caricamento effettuato" with "OK"
    exit to top
  end if
  put KK + 1 into KK
  put line KK of LISTAFILES into LINEA
  if LINEA is not empty and there is file LINEA then
    CARICADATI LINEA
  else
    answer "Errore nella trasmissione del file" with "OK"
    exit to top
  end if
end FINITO2