On Friday, January 2, 2004, at 04:57 PM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

Using the bucket tool you can convert
a similar area of color in a mask.

I think that the documentation refers to this
as "erasing" a background.

I found it!

It is under "shortcuts" and called "To... make an image transparent."

I'd copy and paste it here, except I forgot the shortcut to copy from the TD.

Anyway, you simply right-click with a bucket. (If your Mac does not have a right mouse button or it is not assigned like mine, then control-click.)

Cool! I made a wish a few days ago and then it was fulfilled long before! That is fast service RunRev!

Thanks Alejandro!

Dar Scott