On Jan 5, 2004, at 11:21 AM, David Squance wrote:

Greetings,
I have a script which copies a line from one field and puts it into another
(orginally copied from someone else's HC stack). This works fine. I've
copied the scripts (there are two parts--one in the field and one in the
stack) to use in another stack and it won't work. When I tried to follow
the steps of the working script with the debugger, it does the same as the
one that doesn't work--nothing. There's no error message. The variable
which should hold the line contents just comes up empty. Any ideas?
Dave

An array variable will be shown as empty, even if it has array keys and values.

Also the debugger interferes with exception handling- so try running it with Script Debug Mode turned OFF and see if you get any error messages then.

The "it" variable is not displayed correctly in the debugger.

The rows/columns in the debugger were misaligned 2.1.2 I think.

Hope one of these helps,

Alex Rice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | Mindlube Software | <http://mindlube.com>