I have a similar handler and it works fine, so maybe the following line is the problem. Does the next line call another handler? If the listBehavior actually gets set, then it really looks like something after that.

My only difficulty was working out how to spell "behavior" in American :-) but I always have live colorization on to tell me when I've got things wrong.

Cheers,
Sarah
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.troz.net/Rev/