On Jan 7, 2004, at 6:26 PM, Björnke von Gierke wrote:

I had a similar problem like you, where I wanted to check/unckeck a menu item before the menu is shown. And indeed I was unable to do this anywhere else then the menubar group's script on OS X. I worked around this by using a "if the target = "view" then" script. It might be time for a feature request?

Where would you put the 'if the target = "view" then' script? I tried checking 'the target' in the menubar group script but it returned the name of the menubar group rather than the name of the menu that was selected.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia