Where the h*ll did that come from????

I swear it was not in there before??

Thanks Trevor

TOm

On Jan 12, 2004, at 11:14 AM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

On Jan 12, 2004, at 8:41 AM, Thomas J McGrath III wrote:

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have a stack that shows how XML's work in Rev for 'beginners'?

I don't know anything about XML. I found "Way too much" on the web and not enough of how it concerns usage in REV.

I can learn more in thirty minutes of studying a stack then 5 hours of reading about it online. I am truly a hands on person.

Take a look at the xmltree-view.rev file in the Sample Stacks folder of the Rev application folder.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.1, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev 2.1.2

Advanced Media Group Thomas J McGrath III • 2003 • [EMAIL PROTECTED] 220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102