On Jan 14, 2004, at 10:04 AM, Dar Scott wrote:

Oh, yeah! Mine is bug #16 and it has a severity of--hey!--normal.

Ach you win :-) Alas to win is to lose in this game.

What is a crash doing at normal? Maybe I didn't set this high enough. I thought I did.

(I don't see what bug you mean, Alex. Do you mean "naming collisions"? I am not able to find the date of original entry in the Bugzilla data.)

Yep that's the one.

There is an "Opened: 2003-07-13 02:38" , just above the Description and "Additional Comment" sections.

Alex Rice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | Mindlube Software | <http://mindlube.com>