Howdy, please forgive this repost but it seems to have gotten skipped over today because I inadvertently sent it in under a completely non-related thread. Original message follows:

Hello to all,

I just made the very simple tweened animation of a text field in the tutorials. The thing is that although the animation looks reasonably smooth in the Animation builder, when I trigger it from within the Browse function or as an external app it looks terrible. It jumps across like it is 3fps instead of 11. I would think I was just doing something wrong except it looks right in the builder.

Incidentally, is there a quick way to set the max frames in the anim builder? (it says x frames of Y, but only X appears to be directly available for setting)

Thanks,
Chris