At 15:22 20/01/2004, you wrote:
Does anyone have a good example of how to create a custom tab control with
custom button graphics?  I know I've seen this before, but I can't figure
out how to do it.  Maybe it's just faked?

If you go to altuit.com and buy Button Gadget (I did and it is a great application) you can get the pro version.

This if I remember correctly has a built-in rev converter.

I know Chipp Walters has done this in some of his apps.  So Chipp, if you're
reading this, can you share how you do that?

I'd save all the hastle and buy the app. It is cheap.

Thanks,

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally