On Feb 2, 2004, at 11:12 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
I know I could write out the audio file to the drive, but I'd like to avoid
cluttering the user's drive with downloaded files. And even though I could
set the fileName of player directly to the Web-based address, there's no way
to then track the download progress of the audio file, as far as I can tell.

If you are using QT then you can track the download status of a file in a player using my Enhanced QT external. There is function call qtGetMaxLoadedTimeInMovie <http://mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/ enhancedqt_api.html#qtGetMaxLoadedTimeInMovie>

-- Trevor DeVore Blue Mango Multimedia [EMAIL PROTECTED]