On 2/3/04 8:44 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

I want to send to back a window and/or bring to front a stack window.

Use the "toplevel" command. It brings the stack to the, well, top level. You can show your substacks this way:

toplevel "mySubStackName"

I need to change the order once a stack is un-minimized. I heard on the list that scripts do not send the uniconify message so how else can I know when the stacks are un-minimized and then rearrange which are on top?

The "uniconifyStack" message is sent. (When a user collapses a stack, the "iconifyStack" message is sent.) Write a handler that catches that message:

on uniconifyStack
  -- check whatever you need to check here
  toplevel "mySubstackName"
end uniconifyStack

-- Jacqueline Landman Gay | [EMAIL PROTECTED] HyperActive Software | http://www.hyperactivesw.com