Hello.
I am writing a group of programs designed to communicate with each other over a network and wanted to know specifics on the best way to have one program send and receive over a network connection, how to set it up in Revolution, and any other tips and commands that I can't seem to find in the documentation. Another question I have is how Revolution communicates over a network in the first place (does it use peer to peer or does it need a computer to act as a server, or some other form of connection?)

Thanks,
Brent Anderson