5) Ah, but it's not gone. Go to the property inspector again and select "table".
6) Voila, the data returns.

Is it still there if you close & reopen the stack at that point, Jim?

The AB's control list does not always seem to keep up with additions and deletions. Often if I select a different card in the same stack (from the AB) and then reselect the original card, a deleted control will disappear or a newly added control will be recognized.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company