On Feb 9, 2004, at 9:48 AM, Rob Cozens wrote:
You are quite welcome to deal with corporate idiots such as these, Alex, but let's not drag Transcript down to curry favor with no-nothings.

Sounds like politics to me. I am raising a hypothetical question. Suppose you were trying to bring xtalk apps into such an environment.

And, by the way, reliability is not an issue from my perspective. How long has the underlying MetaCard engine been on the market?

You've had 10 years to get up to speed with it. Naturally you are comfortable with it and it is not an issue for you.

--
Alex Rice | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com