At 9:13 PM -0600 2/9/04, Christopher Mitchell wrote:
On Feb 9, 2004, at 7:41 AM, Robert Brenstein wrote:

On Feb 7, 2004, at 12:22 PM, Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:

Increasing the delay might work, as a workaround.

cmd-3 etc used to be in a frontscript of IDE (commandkeydown handler if I recall). I haven't looked at the current implementation in Rev but probably it is still the same. My guess is that there is a glitch and the front script handler is called twice but the issue may be elsewhere. This should be easy to verify by replacing the current frontscript with a debug version.

Could you point the way to this script for someone who couldn't transcript his way out of a wet paper bag (yet)? I've certainly not looked into making editions in the IDE scripts, but if someone else debugs this and can kick back a recipe I have no problem following the directions.

I'm not seeing a commandKeyDown handler in any of the IDE's frontscripts.

You can increase the delay and see whether that helps by doing this:

1. In the message box, type
     edit script of menu "View"

2. In the script, look for the line
case "Go Prev"
(It's about a fifth of the way down.) The next line contains an expression that ends in "< 20". Replace the 20 with a larger number (try 50).

3. The next case is "Go Next". The line after this contains a similar expression; replace the number 20 with a larger number, as above.

4. Click Apply, then close the script.

5. In the message box, type
      save stack "revmenubar.rev"

(Of course, it's a good idea to copy your Rev folder and work on a copy, in case something goes wrong - it will save you from having to re-download if that happens.)
--
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jaedworks.com