On 2/12/04 5:09 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

I wasn't in the commode but, the way I went about it did not seem to work. So I was hoping that some one with a bit more experience than me had done it.

To anyone,

Also, can I set the size of a drawer to any size? right now it seems it is the same size as my parent stack?????

I think what Klaus was saying was just that you should be able to set the stack size normally and then open it with the "drawer" command -- except that the stack can't be larger than its parent or else it can't slide out properly. I haven't tested that, but it sounds right. I suspect Rev will resize a large stack before "drawering" it if it is originally too big.

So, just set the rect of the card to a size smaller than the parent stack and then open it using the "drawer" command and see what happens.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]