From: Richard Gaskin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: RR as a browser plugin?

Pre-installing a helper
app could be done just as simply.

How ?

If we want to use Revolution as a helper application, we need some installer what
1) install a rev player
2) register the rev player to the system
3) register the rev player to the browser (at least IExplorer and Mozilla/Netscape)

We can request a end-user to download an installer file and run it or to play an installer file from a cd-rom, but we cannot request an end user to manage himself the registration of Revolution as an helper in his browser, too difficult for him.

Was any one successfull in such a task ?
Is there a receipe or a sample app availaible ?

Claude