Hi all,

I'm making a workflow app to batch process files. With the help of the list archives I've got my head around drag and drop so that a list of files from the Finder can be dragged into a field, then every item in the field gets processed-

on dragDrop
        set the text of me to the dragData["files"]
        --call the function that does the processing at this point
end dragDrop

What I would like to do is make this even more transparent by dropping files onto the app icon, in the same way that you can with AppleScript droplets. I can't see anything in the docs or list about this, and am wondering if it is even possible with Rev 2.1.2.

Workaround- make an AppleScript droplet that takes the list of dropped files and launches the Rev app, but this is kind of inelegant...

Ian