ken, at this point that is what I am looking at doing. Rev has better tools than SC and I think it will be much easier to implement.

Another question is I want a button to have a custom look and to have different icons on the button. That is two graphics in a button???? I want them all to act like one button and act like a real button. Any ideas......

Tom
On Feb 24, 2004, at 9:40 PM, Ken Norris wrote:

Hi Thomsa,

Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:04:29 -0500
From: Thomas McGrath III <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Choices, Choices, Choices

Only thing is there will be spaces in the items. I thought line, word,
items could not handle spaces?
So fake it. Put some other char for a space and turn it back into a space
when you pull it out, just before you display it.

Also, I was thinking of a line item leader to locate a line, then use a loop
to match an item if you have to.

Ken N.

Thomas J. McGrath III SCS 1000 Killarney Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15234 412-885-8541