I cleared all Var.'s Local and Global and now it works properly.
Thanks to all . hershrev
By the way this the basic recipe for edit SQL for not connected fields.

put these scripts in your card or stack

on openField
  put the text of the selectedField into lOldText
end openField

on closeField
if gAction = "Edit"
then
put the name of the selectedField into lModifyFieldName
put the text of the selectedField into lFieldText
delete word 1 of lModifyFieldName
delete char 1 of word 1 of lModifyFieldName
delete char -1 of word 1 of lModifyFieldName
if lEquery contains lModifyFieldName
then
if lOldText <> lFieldText
then
replace lOldText with lFieldText in lEquery
end if
else
put lModifyFieldName &&"="&"'"& the Text of the selectedField &"',"& space after lEquery
end if
end if
put lEquery into gtest
end closeField

on go
  put "UPDATE databaseName&&"SET"&&lEquery&&"WHERE text = text"
end go

 in your button put
on mouseUp
  go
end mouseUp

and comments would be appreciated (even critics)
Thanks hershrev