On Wednesday, March 3, 2004, at 11:35 AM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

Or skip said elements or chars before matching string. Use a non-gathering group and (because of the bug) a range on the repeat. I know that is cryptic and short. Ask if I need to elaborate.

Please elaborate :-)

I gotta run and will be back in maybe three hours.

This is wrong, wrong but might get you started if you want to play with it:

where abc is your match and there are no more than 100 characters or <a> elements between instances. When the bug is fixed change {0,100} to *.

Remember to test for match and nonmatch.

Dar Scott