Hi, François,

I'll try it but it's difficult because some text (the pure code, the
variablies) has to be without accent, and the text for the user is with!

I understand. But "Text" does not belong "hardcoded" into a script (in my eyes, at least) - it should remain in resources outside the code. Otherwise translating content would be very difficult. So when keeping content and code apart from each other (which should be good programming style) you would not have that problem - of course that does not help you _now_ ;-)

Otherwise the conversion script should look for words inside quotes, because _that_ always should be content (not variables). Putting variables into quotes may make sense inside Transcript but it surely isn't good style. So if your conversion script takes care of "inside-quotes" versus "outside-quotes" you easily get an accent-free code ;-)

Marc Albrecht
A.C.T. / level-2
Glinder Str. 2
27432 Ebersdorf