Hi all,

I have a stack that I want windows users to be able to use. I have checked and rechecked the code for problem characters so that is OK. However because the stack was created on a Mac it has a resource fork, right?. Do I need to do anything about this before I make this stack available to windows users (as a stack not a standalone ) or does the engine on the windows machine automatically deal with this issue?

Thanks.

Steve

Stephen R. Messimer, PA
208 1st Ave. South
Escanaba, MI 49829
http://www.messimercomputing.com
--
Build Computer-Based Training modules FAST with preceptorTools™ -- version 1.0.5 available now as freeware!