Hi Folks, two questions on the same subject,

If I move all my substacks to individual stack files will I be able to save them in a standalone, like making a persistent state. It's for the revHTTPd project, I want the server to be deployable as a standalone, but I want the user to be able to use and save it's own stacks with it. I know standalones can't write to themselves, but can theirs substacks be .rev files if I choose the "move to individual files" option in the distribution builder? If I've got a standalone, this standalone uses "go" command to open a .rev stackfile, can this file be saved using save command without problems, right?

Cheers
--
Andre Alves Garzia  2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL