On Mar 6, 2004, at 12:55 PM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

It seems like making a pure transcript version of a PDF generator would be possible. I have used FPDF <http://www.fpdf.org/> in PHP projects before and this is a purely PHP solution. I imagine that library could be ported directly to transcript. Granted it might not be as fast as an external but it would be something that everyone in the community could contribute to and it could be available for everyone to use regardless of a projects budget.

just found this article on devchannel

http://tools.devchannel.org/devtoolschannel/04/03/02/183211.shtml

it's about XML to PDF translation. Didn't read it, but I think it has to do with the topic.

cheers
Andre

-- Andre Alves Garzia  2004  BRAZIL http://studio.soapdog.org